United Kingdom Sales Tax Vat
The standard rate of VAT in the UK is 20% with reduced rates of 5% and 0%.
To facilitate sales in the United Kingdom and the EU, a foreign company may choose to become VAT registered in UK. In fact this may be obligatory, especially if you are an Amazon Seller selling from UK distribution sites or elsewhere, or with goods flowing through the EU, for example, or working on a property. In situations like these, you need a VAT agent.
Compass Point Digital acts as a VAT agent for many companies, and can offer the same service in many other countries through contacts within our Group.
VAT reporting is governed by the rules and regulations of UK’s, HMRC services. Compass Point Digital has expertise in dealing with VAT related issues.
- For foreign companies not established in the United Kingdom, we offer VAT registration. We can also act as an agent for your company in dealings with the HMRC. Including assessments, fines, and overpayments.
- Fast, efficient reporting of UK VAT. We prepare VAT returns and periodic reports for your company.
- Consultations regarding VAT on registration and in connection with goods flows within, to and from the EU.
- Ongoing consultation, training, and checking relating to your VAT transactions.
If you are considering registering for VAT we offer:
- A free analysis to check that VAT registration is the right solution for the company? What kind of registration scheme would best suit your trading profile.
- VAT registration through HMRC in the United Kingdom and other countries as required.
- If necessary, application for the EORI number.
- If necessary, application for a bank account at the UK bank.
- We provide the tools and information so that the company makes the right choice in its VAT accounting.
Does your company need a VAT registration in another EU country than the United Kingdom? We offer VAT registration throughout the EU. Click on the link above or Just tell us what you need below: