PostPlan developed a customized returns management program to deliver excellent service to your shoppers and give you the most efficient, cost-effective return order solution available. You can rely on our qualified staff every step of the way!
Our site has been catered to client standards to allow a seamless consumer return process for your packages to provide a user-friendly returns process and provide transparency and visibility for you and your consumer.
On our website you can book a return from your customer to be returned initially to our fulfilment centre, and then final delivery back to yourselves, either as a number of returns or just one.
The process is very similar to booking a Fulfillment or Collection & Delivery order.
- Put in the name and address of where your item is to be collected from.
- Record the number of items and the weight.
- You have a choice on a return item of two service types P (Next Day Parcel) or E Next day Envelope)
- Enter in your Returns reference (this is a mandatory field) so we can identify the return to you.
- Tick if you want the return insured and the value
- If you require the packaging to be sent out to the client before the return, please tick the box (an example might be packing for a mobile phone return)
- Please note that you can submit up to 10 returns.
Please note: We charge an administration fee of £2.95 that is added to your return.
This fee covers our return process, when the item is checked in, we will:
- Take an image of the outside packaging
- Take an image of the inside and check all the accessories are in the box
- If the item is available to be re-sold re-shelve it into available stock in your inventory
- For your insurance purposes we will email this to you with a report if required